Weddings "Love Story" - How To?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
What have you guys contributed to my thread and my original post? Tom gets a ride because he contributed some relevant and useful info and materials to the topic at hand.

If the rest of y'alls have no interest in the same, how 'bout you take the "be all you can be" rants to another thread?

I never claimed that... but thanks for twisting up the truth

You are right, you did not say it directly but the sum total of your statements did.

That's not true either, but thanks for making up more of the "tommyfacts"

LOL... Anybody that's ANYBODY in the American DJ Association will tell you Mark is the originator of the Love Story...

Your words, not mine.

Here we go again, Lies Lies and more lies...

And how is point out that there are other ways to do the Love Story telling a lie? Are you so deep in Mark's shadow that you can't think for yourself? Is he paying you for this?

Let me say it again....

I have not twisted a single word you have said yet everything I say you pin it up against....

Cookie cutter techniques (I don't really even know what that is), doing it a certain way that requires you to not be innovative,
Mark's way is the only way,
Peter is a God,
I am against creativeness
I am against 'thinking outside the box'

And your statements lead me to these conclusions.

You have learned a method from Mark and to you that is the only right way to do it. I have seen other DJs perform the Love Story that have taken Mark's workshop and I have no problems with the method he teaches but it is not the be all and end all to it.

Frank, step out of the shadow and stand in the light. It is bright and warm out here.

You are participating in one and don't even know what it is...

I've never heard it called that before. See, you taught an old dog something new.

What have you guys contributed to my thread and my original post? Tom gets a ride because he contributed some relevant and useful info and materials to the topic at hand.

If the rest of y'alls have no interest in the same, how 'bout you take the "be all you can be" rants to another thread?

Thank you!

I plan on implimenting a "Romance Story" instead of the "Love Story" this way I can do it however the hell I want to... so stick that in your hat and chew on it! :sqwink:

Thank you!

I plan on implementing a "Romance Story" instead of the "Love Story" this way I can do it however the hell I want to... so stick that in your hat and chew on it! :sqwink:

Now that's what I call innovation! So, Rob, when will the workshop start?

This is still a work in progress:

Romance Saga: This is the story of the bride and groom’s love. It tells of their childhood, how they met, details of their first date, details of the popping of the question, details of events that led to the special day, and any future plans. This Romance Saga can be presented as part of the Grand Entrance, just after the Grand Entrance as a sort of roast/toast, as part of the toasts, during the meal, or any other time you feel is appropriate. It can be presented by me or by a family member or friend. It can be a simple audio presentation, audio with a music bed, audio/video, or any combination of audio, video, voiceover, music, sound effects to provide the effect you desire. You will be a big part of the design so you tell me how you want it.

Described that way, now I charge for it. Since it is completely custom the price will vary.

So, there you go Justin, another way to do it.

BTW, I have a wedding interview this evening. I will be waltzing this puppy out at that. I have already listed this on my website as a service.

I'll start developing a workshop after I have a few under my belt.

Now that's what I call innovation! So, Rob, when will the workshop start?

OMG yer such a Hippocrates

all this time you've talked about taking old information slapping a new label on it and how you are against that..

LOL...

Read 1st few lines and closed it...sorry short attention span...

Thanks though.. I'm sure it was a great PM :)

Can't stand to see all of your comments in one place, huh?

Frank, you are a trip.

BTW, welcome to my ignore list.

This thread is such a good example of why many stay away from forums. You post an idea or share some info about how you do something and you get this. All the negativity, all the bashing, all the my way is better then yours, and so on. This is why I also don't post my ideas many times on any forums, there will always be someone out there that will find a way to turn the post into this, a bashing thread! If I like someone's idea I let them know on how they can improve it but if they don't take the advice, I move on. Many should try this and drop their huge EGO it will make the forums a better place to visit daily! :sqmad:

This thread is such a good example of why many stay away from forums. You post an idea or share some info about how you do something and you get this. All the negativity, all the bashing, all the my way is better then yours, and so on. This is why I also don't post my ideas many times on any forums, there will always be someone out there that will find a way to turn the post into this, a bashing thread! If I like someone's idea I let them know on how they can improve it but if they don't take the advice, I move on. Many should try this and drop their huge EGO it will make the forums a better place to visit daily! :sqmad:

Thanks... I agree with you...

why not a romance thread - least its not a love story on that everyone is bashed

Hey Frank Sinatra and Tom Jones, you guys do this often? I knew this business had egos but wow.

And who is this Mark guy? From what I know he's a has been DJ who learned how to make money off of other DJ's. DJ's who are easily impressed by simple things. I can tell that by reading a few of those who have posted here. Does he post here? I'd love to hear his take on all this. I mean man up and face those critics. Or I guess sending others in your place is another option.

To much bickering on this site but it is amusing to read.

Hey Frank Sinatra and Tom Jones, you guys do this often? I knew this business had egos but wow.

And who is this Mark guy? From what I know he's a has been DJ who learned how to make money off of other DJ's. DJ's who are easily impressed by simple things. I can tell that by reading a few of those who have posted here. Does he post here? I'd love to hear his take on all this. I mean man up and face those critics. Or I guess sending others in your place is another option.

To much bickering on this site but it is amusing to read.

Oh they may be dissagreeing but I'd bet'cha if they were to meet up they'd be racing to buy the other a beer...