Weddings Mission: Impossible Garter Toss

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
ok let me play around and see how it turns out, then i'll repost it

how quick is it needed ?

I like it but I do have one suggestion. The music bed over the narration is a bit loud. I had a hard time hearing the actual words over the music. You may want to adjust the background music to be a bit lighter so that the narration stands out, and then turn it back up for the actual theme part.

I like it but I do have one suggestion. The music bed over the narration is a bit loud. I had a hard time hearing the actual words over the music. You may want to adjust the background music to be a bit lighter so that the narration stands out, and then turn it back up for the actual theme part.

Good point.... I made some modifications to both the music bed and the initial sound effect to better match and lowered the overall volume of the music/effect bed...

www.totalimpactdjs.com/mission2.mp3

wonderful,i like it,the adjustments on the audio is good or could be a weee bit more.as Fuzzy said the words have to be heard clearly at the start so that whomever is busy conversing will listen the instant they hear it.

ok lets try session 1 from me!

ok lets try this one see how it sounds :) :sqcool:

just download it from attached and rename it minus the .zip

it should be called : jokerswild_mixdown2.mp3

oh if you need a portable version of Cool Edit pro as it's not made no more
I have the old one you can get off me...

just pm me for the link after I upload it

I'll check it out tonight....

Have ya listened to any of the tracks I've posted?

If so what do ya think?

yes I have and #3 is close to what I have created but slightly different

best to listen to your #3 just before you play mine
see what you think

no worries if I had a bit more time I can do a lot more Jon Tuck knows that

I must be doing something wrong because I can not just simply rename it without the .zip part.

Better late than never

This may be too late and forgive me for not reading through the whole thread as I didn't realize it extended three pages before taking a shot at the dialog:

Agent (Insert Grooms Name) should you choose to accept, your mission is to venture where few if any have returned unscathed. Because Q is on vacation, no special equipment will be issued. Utilizing only your pearly whites, without injury to any involved, remove the risqué, garment from its present confines and deliver it to the clutches of your fellow agents by means of aerial delivery. Agent (Groom)...[deep dramatic voice] don't muff this up!

Yeah, Q and the MI force are two different movies but it is doubtful anyone will mind and everyone should get it.

Good luck.

its NOT a zip file its a MP3 I cant upload it here because Big Dan hasnt got mp3's listed

so all I did was put the name .ZIP at the end of the file name

of jokerswild_mixdown2.mp3.zip

now I said you can download it then all you have to do is rename it then play it
it MUST be renamed as

jokerswild_mixdown2.mp3

then it will work!!!!!

its EASY