Weddings Mission: Impossible Garter Toss

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
At least now I have the edit done and it's useable as schtick for any other wedding I do... I have the confidence to make more edits like this for folks.... who want to personalize their event more.... and take my events to the next level of customization.

Thanks for all the input that was recieved in this thread.... Mission Accomplished!

Kirby the file was NEVER a ZIP I had to use that because you can NOT post on here an .mp3

so all I did was add the extension at the end called it .mp3.zip

thats all I did - if your computer can not change it then you have some serious problems with it as I have 6x systems here than can do what I said

have a nice day

Kirby the file was NEVER a ZIP I had to use that because you can NOT post on here an .mp3

so all I did was add the extension at the end called it .mp3.zip

thats all I did - if your computer can not change it then you have some serious problems with it as I have 6x systems here than can do what I said

have a nice day

Ummmm, Thanks..but I think you mean Rob (Jokerswild)? He's bald now, so I can see where you might confuse the two of us...:sqwink: :sqwink::sqwink:

opps sorry Kirby you both look alike :)

thx! i appreciate that! most djs would be like "NO" but its good to see some ppl are different from the mold.