Video Jocks Most insanely cheap Video DJ Name Drop EVER!!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DJ WebGuy

New DJ
Jun 4, 2012
Oklahoma City
fb.me
I posted that I had discovered Fiverr.com in a different thread, however, I just realized there is a "Video Shows" forum. (I'm slow, but I eventually learn)

At any rate, not sure if many of you know this or not but there are tons of quality video intros on this site. I've already purchased (and subsequently enhanced) many of them.

This one is the latest I'm working on and will likely cost me only $20 for the finished product. Here's my "test"...

Most of the ones featured in this playlist were $5, but some folks on fiverr charge extras so others were between $10-$25. Not too bad for the quality.

Here's the playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0C23DB95601A5BAA

Anyone else know of some wicked deals for video name drops?

I don't know where else to find video name drops other than other sites just like fiverr.com BUT from what I seen it looks like most sellers just have a ton of After Effects or Motion templates and just drop your artwork in, render and are done. If you have ever used After Effects or motion (for macs) then I would check out websites that sell project templates that will allow you to do the same thing. I don't remember any off the top of my head but google "after effects templates" and a bunch of sites will pop up.

nice one - if you want some cheap ones ... want more plenty on google!