Moving head for under $90.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
upload_2017-5-25_6-46-36.jpegHere is that light and thanks Jeff I learned something new. Actually I forgot how to do it since it had been so long since I did it. I guess that's what you get with old age. If God blesses me to see it I will be 59 years old June 2nd.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
javascript:;Sorry all I did it wrong. Here is the location for the light. I guess I'm fallible unlike Bob. LOL.

I remember a member on here looking to take a chance on buying some cheap up lights figuring they may not be a bad deal. After seeing that video I hope they didn't pull the itrigger. (Pun intended)

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I bought 4 'chinese' mini movers from sweetwater..could have gotten 'the same thing' (from pics/specs) for a bit less, one died shortly after first use and SW exchanged it.

Used them 4 times since (all school dances)..got 15 to 20 hours on them, no issues. $125 each if I recall.

Here's a cheap source, same light I got but this has no name
Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop
I think I posted a thread before .. same light as my Blizzard Flurry 5 pair (right) .. but you'll notice the Blizzards have all the logos of the certification groups .. the clone does not..

upload_2017-5-25_12-26-26.png upload_2017-5-25_12-27-23.jpeg

I bought 4 'chinese' mini movers from sweetwater..could have gotten 'the same thing' (from pics/specs) for a bit less, one died shortly after first use and SW exchanged it.

Used them 4 times since (all school dances)..got 15 to 20 hours on them, no issues. $125 each if I recall.

Here's a cheap source, same light I got but this has no name
Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop
What you are taking about is buying from a reputable company that has a reputation to protect. They can't have a bunch of dissatisfied customers or the word will get out to stop buying from them costing them money and customers.

Reactions: IceBurghDJ
Gonna buy a cheap light from China???... Watch this video first:laugh:...

The end of this Video is hilarious. I think Mike mighta smoked a little too much weed in his day.:laugh:
Yep, I do enjoy watching his videos, and I have seen that one before.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Reactions: ittigger