New EV

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
There is probably not an easily portable mobile DJ system in the whole world, at any price, that can do that 20Hz at -3db response!
I guess I mean testing and reporting the actual freq. response at +/- 3db .. as there are some that use +/- 6db, some at +/- 10db

But this sub is rated from 19Hz at +/- 3db and lighter than many subs ... Captivator 118PRO

Reactions: ittigger
Note the lack of SPL in the specs. In the original announcement of the 118PRO, I believe that 19Hz number was @ 100db/1m/1w, not very loud.
If it can really do that north of 125db without excessive doubling, that is extremely impressive for a 100 pound box, and should put to rest the "what should I get to get the hairs on their legs to vibrate" questions on this forum.

Note the lack of SPL in the specs. In the original announcement of the 118PRO, I believe that 19Hz number was @ 100db/1m/1w, not very loud.
If it can really do that north of 125db without excessive doubling, that is extremely impressive for a 100 pound box, and should put to rest the "what should I get to get the hairs on their legs to vibrate" questions on this forum.
Maybe The Donald will tweet out about all the misfits in audio and they'll get their spec acts together ...