New website (possibly) - your opinions please

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
^ Listen to this guy. IMHO, he's in the top 3 best DJ website's I've seen.

I can't take all the credit for it (my buddy Ceasar over at Artisan Creative is largely responsible and ridiculously talented), but thanks! It's forever a work-in-progress kind of site, but your compliment means a lot.

It's probably time you separated your photography from the disc jockey service with two different websites.
I think the combination of the two becomes a limiting factor in the minds of the prospect.

You may find that one or the other really takes off when it is allowed to be seen and valued solely on it's own merits.

^ Listen to this guy. IMHO, he's in the top 3 best DJ website's I've seen.

Brendan and Bob Carpenter are the ones everyone should look too for websites both are top notch

Reactions: Dan The Man
Brendan and Bob Carpenter are the ones everyone should look too for websites both are top notch

Bob's site has outstanding imagery, but from a design standpoint it's a mess. It's not mobile friendly at all, it has sloppy mistakes that result in some of the text displaying improperly, there's no cohesive theme and it's very light on substance - for example, many of the pages on his site show a few images related to the page title, but have no descriptions or captions. From what I can tell, he hasn't done anything with it since 2015.

I try not to look at other DJ companies' sites, because it's too easy to get inspired and copy their looks and ideas - my web designer was disappointed the first time we met, because he wanted me to show him other sites that I liked and I had absolutely no idea what to show him - so much for this being an easy project. With that said, I do peek around from time to time. I love DJ Taso's new site, and Bill Hermann's website is a masterpiece and proof that one page can be all you need.

Reactions: djtaso