ok all I can say is OMFG thats BIG

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DjDennis

RIP- My Dad (2011), Sister (2013) and Mum (2017)
And haven't even filled up 500 gig with useable music

"Useable" is the key. I have over 1TB of music, but I'd venture to say only about 10% is usable. I bought CD's for a long time... thousands of them. Ripped whole CD's, even though most have only one or two really good tracks. That's a lot of wasted space. Even today, I mostly buy (download) entire albums when I could just buy the best tracks... Don't know why... Craziness I guess.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well being a SSD better chance it being stable I hope --- BUT you never know

Reactions: ittigger
Steve that's the cost of the FIRST CDrom drive when I worked at an old closed Computer retailer

it was a 30x4 CDR drive and was the only one here in my area everyone was having google eyes at it as no one had seen it before

but that was a long... long..... time ago (and it cost 10 grand)

I suppose it's relative .. but MY CUSTOMERS sure aren't worth that .. :)

That's a lot of money... you can get four 4TB SSD's for less, but still won't be running out and buying 16TB of disk space.[emoji1]

Plus those are 3.5" SSDs .. mainly for servers. But it does show where the future is going.

Reactions: ittigger
Thanks for the heads up on the Samsung. By the time those sizes are available at my price point, I'll be of the age where finding my underpants will take the greater part of my day. (Right now it's less than an hour.)

^^^^ Anybody got the key to decode this message?[emoji1]

I'm guessing it's the response to Cap's "underpants" quote .. as in, Don't wear any, save time.