Please pray for me at this Saturday's gig that all goes well.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Mix, Mix, Mix... Not sure why it should come as a shock to you that people keep razzin' you about your posts, but this is SOCIAL MEDIA, and that's what some people do. [emoji1]
As long as you continue to post your private thoughts and fears (and you've posted some pretty goofy stuff, frankly), there's a good chance you're going to be ridiculed for it. If the ridicule gets out of hand (as it sometimes does), you might just have to stop being SO open.
People come to these sites for different reasons... some like to vent, some come to learn, some to ridicule, some come to prove their superiority, some to get advice, some to help others, some to fellowship, and some to have some fun. With SO many here for different reasons, you're gonna get responses that are not the kind you were seeking when you posted. Ignore 'em and move on.
Good luck with your gig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I come here for the free buffet.

I come here for the free buffet.

Free buffet? I've been paying for it all of this time. Why does Steve get if for free? This is BS!

If I say his name 3 times will he magically appear? Machoman, Machoman, Machoman. I'm hoping that he didn't get abducted by a pissed off preacher and his congregation, and held against his will with them making him play all current music and jazz.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
If I say his name 3 times will he magically appear? Machoman, Machoman, Machoman. I'm hoping that he didn't get abducted by a pissed off preacher and his congregation, and held against his will with them making him play all current music and jazz.
I'm getting ready for the gig log. OK?