Ricky what do you know about Alto TS215s?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
The real funny part is they were seriously over-moderated for many years that's one of the reasons this board exists. they called us "The island of broken toys" because most of us were either barred or were persona non grata the first while.

They have mods but I believe most are on a milk carton and I seriously think there is a flaw in the system that you guys aren't getting accepted. It's OK though you all are more than welcome here :)
Not trying to kiss any rear ends, but this is far better the forum , and there are few that are really helpful and dont mind taking their time to help out.

I had a problem like that with another forum, not a DJ forum. I decided to change my email for some reason and after that I couldn't post and lost access to a lot of things. I was still able to do some things with my settings, and after looking closer I found that I should have entered my password when changing email. Once I did that I was back.

I had a problem like that with another forum, not a DJ forum. I decided to change my email for some reason and after that I couldn't post and lost access to a lot of things. I was still able to do some things with my settings, and after looking closer I found that I should have entered my password when changing email. Once I did that I was back.
I signed up, got the verification email and was told I would get a message when approved. Have sent messages to the support email and still have no access. This has been about a year. Don't think it was a forgotten password.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've got to make a decision tomorrow. If Ben Stowe can get me a set, this week, and at the price I was told, I'll likely go the EV route. If not, B&H can get me a pair of Altos, easy. Either way, I've got to do something. I have my biggest package (DJ+Photog+Lighting+Photobooth) this next weekend and it's in a large barn-style venue, where we've never played before. The only sub I still own is a single Peavey passive. It's really a good sounding little box but I'd rather have some new powered subs for the gig. The next weekend is a standard DJ-only wedding reception.[/

Shouldn't have gotten rid of the Yorkville's! One LS801P would most likely be plenty for that upcoming barn event.

I feel like all other DJ forums are poorly ran, and have lost their attractiveness to DJs. I d
I have two of the Alto, 15" subs arriving today. Just got notice from Fedex that they were on the truck for delivery.

I think you will appreciate the looks and lower weight of this sub compared to that Yorkville one that you had. Can't wait to hear your overall thoughts on the Subs after your first gig with them.

I feel like all other DJ forums are poorly ran, and have lost their attractiveness to DJs. I d

I think you will appreciate the looks and lower weight of this sub compared to that Yorkville one that you had. Can't wait to hear your overall thoughts on the Subs after your first gig with them.

I got the first one in and hooked it up in the garage. Obviously, pretty under-whelming on the volume but I'm loving the cabinet size, shape and weight. It's more of a wedge style cabinet and my first impression is that the sound will throw out the front more than my yorkies did. I'm planning to spread the subs with K10s over the top of each this week but on future gigs I'm thinking I may put the subs together, under my table. In smaller rooms, just go with a single sub. I'm going to try and get there a bit early on Saturday. Will probably end up leaving the house between 9am-10am and it's 70 miles one way. I also have the DJ portion subbed out so I'll be more of an observer this week.