Interactive DJs Shady Gigs

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I dont sign for a gig unless I am able to do some sort of site survey to insure proper power source (dont need to find out at an event that my gear is sharing power with a grow op. I will likely do most any location and have over the years no issue. If security is needed its figured into my price and provided. I take precaustions and bring roadies if I do a gig with terrain challenges and make certain bug zapper brought along. Etc ETC cover the bases and you will be able to do most any event and its challenges. Hobbyists can take it or break it. I prefer to be as flexible as possible. 40 yrs now folks and Im still doing most any gig.

I will not do house parties at all. Too many problems with loading and setup. Plus people tend to spread out making it impossible to really entertain problerly. I have no problems with back yard parties as long as the load in is OK and that there is an outdoor shelter in case it rains. I.E. No moving inside if it rains.

I have no problem traveling as much as 150 miles. However, I will not travel into New York City, a mere 22 miles away. Too many headaches with traffic, parking, loading, etc.

I just turned down a backyard wedding and reception from 3:30- 12AM. Too long, and not a good feeling about it.

Eric
De Musique Entertainment