Weddings Super Simple Company Display at Venue Open House

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

maestro

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 30, 2006
British Columbia
www.musicmaestrodj.com
I got to emcee an open house / culinary tasting yesterday at a prestigious venue where I am the only recommended DJ service. I ran cocktail music through the house sound system and provided uplighting throughout the venue. They let me put up a little table this year so guests had a place to find me and chat. I uplight it with a wireless uplight set to a continuous color changing fade; couples loved it! The venue's wedding team was there to talk to the guests and answer questions. There was also one photographer and one decorator rep on hand to talk with prospective couples. It went great! I just may have to do a wedding show one of these days... The Ferrero Rocher were a huge hit and drew people my way; so simple yet so effective!

DSCN3854_resize.JPG DSCN3864_resize.JPG DSCN3866_resize.JPG DSCN3871_resize.JPG

Very nicely done Steve

Never been one to offer "bribes" i.e. chocolates at a venue open day but maybe this weekend I will :) I do a lot of these much smaller open-day style events at venues here in the UK and they are perfect for chatting to existing clients and future ones also, much more laid back and I find it much easier to sell also...