The Official Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'Our DJ Talk Front Desk' started by ittigger, Mar 24, 2015.

1. azdeejay

azdeejay DJ Extraordinaire

Welcome to the forum.

2. steve149

steve149 Urbane Legend

No, but ...
    "We are the people that can find whatever you may need
    If you got the money honey, we got your disease"

DJ Bobcat and azdeejay like this.
  3. BlueLineDJ

BlueLineDJ DJ Extraordinaire

beyond measure!

4. funky

funky DJ

Ahoy, my name is Brett Funk, and I'm a professional guitarist and guitar instructor.

Don't know if you DJ cats are into instrumental rock and roll, but that's what I do.

All my original recordings are posted for free here: Brett Funk - funky

Anyway, what brought me here is an attempt to sell some spotlights that I bought for my band, but turned out to be more suited for a DJ situation than a band situation. They've spent a few hours out of the box, and I put them up in a sacrifice auction. I won't put a link in this thread, the admin was kind enough to not delete my thread in the lighting forum, and asked me to introduce myself here, and there you have it. If you're looking for a ridiculous deal on Chauvet spotlights, look in the lighting forum.

Thanks for tolerating me. I don't know how else to get the right people to see this opportunity. I'm not a spotlight sales guy, I'm just a guy who bought the wrong kind of spotlights, and I'm willing to take a loss to get them off my hands. I have this guitar I want to buy. :D

5. Rokko

Rokko DJ

Hello from Italy!
    It's longtime I djing..now I want back on it to amuse myself at home and to hold some medium event (200 ppl)..
    I post right now in DJ Gear an hel prequest about gear I'm thinkin'..
    Thanks to all!

6. BlueLineDJ

BlueLineDJ DJ Extraordinaire

Welcome!