The Twins blew it!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Last time I was there (was Jacob's Field then - probably 1997ish), I sat above that Cleveland Clinic sign in left field.

That's the favorite spot for old people!
I guess I was old-at-heart back then ... :)

Actually, one of the resellers I supported at the time in Cleveland bought tickets for a group of us after an event for local customers of his. Went 2 years in a row to a game.

Reactions: sonic-vision
I don't do baseball

Me neither... Nor do I do Pro football anymore either... poor oppressed millionaire bastards protesting the National Anthem... I don't NEED them![emoji1] I enjoyed watching when it was entertaining (not political), but it's not entertaining anymore, so I'M DONE![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't been to a professional game (football OR baseball) in ages.
I don't watch any sports on TV,
so I am not taking out a personal loan for an afternoon of inconvenience.
Now, if someone GAVE me tickets, and a bus ride.... I would consider that.

I did go to a Triple-A game not too long ago.
Didn't spend much and had a great time.

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I did go to a Triple-A game not too long ago.
Didn't spend much and had a great time.

Got to love Dime-a-dog nights!

Reactions: Ausumm
Best way to "do" baseball is to have them pay you to be there :)
22007857_1476243882429609_5900637712574723781_n.jpg

Fantastic!! That's the way to have fun. Is that called a baseball jam?

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM
Me neither... Nor do I do Pro football anymore either... poor oppressed millionaire bastards protesting the National Anthem... I don't NEED them![emoji1] I enjoyed watching when it was entertaining (not political), but it's not entertaining anymore, so I'M DONE![emoji4]

... I'd drop ESPN and NFL Network from my cable company too, except the cable company is sneaky and includes ESPN in the bundle that includes HGTV, and NFL Network is in the bundle that includes DIY and FYI... SNEAKY![emoji1]

YA they pissed me off too

OK .. we're back to a 1 games series .. Yankees vs Indians .. Winner take all and a six-pack .. Go Yankees !!!

You mean football used to be entertaining? ;) It will be real entertaining when Jerry Jones benches everyone next week ;)

Scott I'm with you I'm cheering for the Tribe now I figured they would sweep but they cut it close. I think EE getting hurt hurt them also

You mean football used to be entertaining? ;) It will be real entertaining when Jerry Jones benches everyone next week ;)

Scott I'm with you I'm cheering for the Tribe now I figured they would sweep but they cut it close. I think EE getting hurt hurt them also

AMERICA's TEAM not standing for the National Anthem would be a little weird, wouldn't it?[emoji1]I guess they could be SOUTH America's team.[emoji1] I'd be fine if all the NFL teams belonged to other countries.[emoji1] F Them all![emoji1]

Reactions: Jeff Romard
OK .. we're back to a 1 games series .. Yankees vs Indians .. Winner take all and a six-pack .. Go Yankees !!!

It's on!!!!

Go tribe!!!

THHHHEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN !!!