This Sunday and every Sunday there after....

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Be sure you meet the "Mature & Adult " requirement be fore you drive !!!! LOL
That's not funny. I planned the music I play to be for a certain crowd. I want to keep a certain crowd from coming there. They can come on a Friday or Saturday and let them hear what they want to hear and take a chance on what might happen. My night there is designed to be friendly peaceful and safe.

and how busy was the night?
It was very few people there as I expected since this is my second Sunday doing this. I know it's going to take time for it to grow. I knew this going in. So it's about being patient and not panicking.

Mix, there is a bar around me that I have played at from time to time, when im not there she has another dj play I know when its slow there she sends him home early so why would they want you if its slow, unless your FREE

Reactions: ittigger
Mix, there is a bar around me that I have played at from time to time, when im not there she has another dj play I know when its slow there she sends him home early so why would they want you if its slow, unless your FREE
He is free .. he plans to make it up in volume though ... :)

One big thing that helps a lot is if people know about the place. There is a thing here called Stuff. It's a small newspaper thing that tells you what is happening locally with the bar and club scene around here. He should advertise there so people know what's going on in the place and on what days things are going on. He probably won't do it if you suggest it to him.

One big thing that helps a lot is if people know about the place. There is a thing here called Stuff. It's a small newspaper thing that tells you what is happening locally with the bar and club scene around here. He should advertise there so people know what's going on in the place and on what days things are going on. He probably won't do it if you suggest it to him.
Can't remember the last time I looked at a newspaper of any sort

Reactions: Jeff Romard

Won't work. People are not reading regular newspapers anymore.
Those little "what's happening around town" magazines are not doing any better.
(death by smart phone)
Every radio station I worked at had a pile at the front desk.
Every week, they'd bring the new issue, and every week, we'd throw away all of the ones from last week.

Yes Mix we understand most of us have the same type of thing in our areas. People do not read them anymore. If they do not have an online site, FB and/or twitter account people are not following them. Also for what you are trying to promote people of that age group are not coming out on a Sunday night to a bar they are getting ready for work the next day.