Upcoming Server Move

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
This will hopefully be happening this evening. I have our new digs up and running. I'm just waiting on the techs to do some tweaking.

You guys know the dance by now. The board will be turned off on this server, all data copied to the new server, then the board will be turned back on at our new home. Once you see the board is active you're hitting the new server.

As usual I'll post updates to our Twitter: Our DJ Talk (@odjt) | Twitter

This new host comes highly recommended by a friend of mine that runs a few forums. They've been in business for a long while. With any luck this will be our last move.

This will hopefully be happening this evening. I have our new digs up and running. I'm just waiting on the techs to do...
OMG!!! What will I do while the forum is down???[emoji1] I might have talk to... THE WIFE!!!![emoji1] Nah... I still have tons of work to do to get the house back in order after the new floors were installed last week. I still don't have my office computer hooked back up and there's no speakers hooked up to either of the stereo systems (living room and bedroom). I will miss you guys tonight though.[emoji4]

We're live on the new server. Kick the tires let me know how if anything misbehaves and how we're doing speed-wise.

Testing upload and image resize:
angie.jpeg

I hope I dont have issues getting back in like I did the last time lol
I hope you find us again. :D

OMG!!! What will I do while the forum is down???[emoji1] I might have talk to... THE WIFE!!!![emoji1] Nah... I still have tons of work to do to get the house back in order after the new floors were installed last week. I still don't have my office computer hooked back up and there's no speakers hooked up to either of the stereo systems (living room and bedroom). I will miss you guys tonight though.[emoji4]
Spend the evening with Mrs. Bobcat the other stuff can wait. :)

Last edited:
Much, much faster .. thanks Danno !

Still getting a "System Message" every time I enter the forum on Tapatalk; notification of server move.
Is the device you're using Tapatalk with on the same network as the device you just posted from. It's possible one provider has the DNS update while another doesn't. It can take up 72 hours for global propagation but usually only takes 24 stateside.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Is the device you're using Tapatalk with on the same network as the device you just posted from. It's possible one provider has the DNS update while another doesn't. It can take up 72 hours for global propagation but usually only takes 24 stateside.
I'm only posting on my iPhone (with Tapatalk) right now. I get the same message on my iTab to (also with Tapatalk). PM me an email address and I'll send you a screen shot. The message appears to be information only; I'm not prevented from entering or posting on the forum.

I'm only posting on my iPhone (with Tapatalk) right now. I get the same message on my iTab to (also with Tapatalk). PM me an email address and I'll send you a screen shot. The message appears to be information only; I'm not prevented from entering or posting on the forum.
Thanks. Please send a screencap to [email protected]. I just looked on TaT's end thinking maybe there was a plugin update but it's telling me we're fully updated.

My tapatalk connected fine.

We're live on the new server. Kick the tires let me know how if anything misbehaves and how we're doing speed-wise.

Testing upload and image resize:
View attachment 29842

I hope you find us again. :D

Spend the evening with Mrs. Bobcat the other stuff can wait. :)

I think there's a cat or 2 running loose on here. Might want to check your boots.