Virtual DJ Version 4

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
DJ N/A, Some mobile DJs are really into mixing and make that a major selling point. Others are very successful because they have great MC skills, and some can do both very well. I don't care if you call me a DJ or something else. Musical host is fine if you prefer.

I think we all know when to cue up songs to avoid intros that don't work on the dance floor. But it's also possible to use those parts of songs to talk over. Your shoulds and shouldn'ts reflect the way you've learned to DJ in clubs - and may or may not apply to mobile events.

Most of us only use the automix function during cocktail hour and dinner when guests are mingling and dancing isn't a concern. I have no problem with anyone's methods. It's up to those that hire our services to go with the type of DJ they want.

unless the comments refer directly to VDJ4, I shall remain silent.
I never used VDJ4.

I want to thank you for showing me the errors of my ways. Your comments only show your true lack of understanding what everything is all about. My success says more to me than your hidden identity and comments. I started doing weddings 12 years ago but did house parties and other events before that. Lets see your website and your pricing and your reviews from I'm quite sure your many clients. Remember your success is not judge by you but by your clients.

I have shown you mine now let us see yours. This is the kind of fodder that has been going on for so long it that it takes me back to the days of when we first started. Again your success is not judge by you but by who hires you and the money that you actually make. I try and use my full skill set which is playing the right music and the right time. Being a great MC, you might want to look at what that means. And helping our brides and grooms have the day of their lives.

This weekend I have a wedding were I have been hired by my ex wifes sister and my niece and nephew by marriage. To do their cousins wedding because "they" felt I was the best "DJ" they have ever seen. It's a total compliment but also speaks about what "they" feel is important, but also speaks about the confidence they have in myself and my wifes services. Your comments make me laugh only because I have heard them a million times by DJ's who feel they are superior because of what they feel what they do is better than others. So I will close with, keep on doing what you're doing and I will keep on being successful in what we do. )