Wanna get people excited on a Facebook dj forum

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
3 now

Reactions: ittigger
I don't use a laptop to DJ... but I do use a computer.[emoji4] I suppose I could do pretty much everything without a monitor except find the songs, since my controller has no display. Even though my controller has functions for almost everything, I still find it faster to use my mouse.[emoji1] HEY!... I'm a computer guy... I do EVERYTHING with a computer.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use a laptop to DJ... but I do use a computer.[emoji4] I suppose I could do pretty much everything without a monitor except find the songs, since my controller has no display. Even though my controller has functions for almost everything, I still find it faster to use my mouse.[emoji1] HEY!... I'm a computer guy... I do EVERYTHING with a computer.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just about everything IS a computer these days ... so even with turntables or CD decks, there's one or more hiding in the loop somewhere (the mixer/controller alone probably has a few).

Steve-O, the ipad with the dj2go controller - is it possible to have that powered (ac) while also being connected to the controller?

If the ipad setup had a mouse, that would be the ultimate compact dj setup.

Reactions: DJKLEEN
Steve-O, the ipad with the dj2go controller - is it possible to have that powered (ac) while also being connected to the controller?

If the ipad setup had a mouse, that would be the ultimate compact dj setup.
I actually haven't tried it with the iPad .. :) The Numark version I have (I think they are one in the same) only has a mini USB. The USB 3.0 adapter for the iPad has 2 USB ports .. I believe the second is for power connection. Lightning To USB 3 Adapter - Digital DJ Tips

I've used it with PCDJ and Traktor on the laptop to make sure it works as a backup to the 2 Denons I have.

Just saw this on Amazon .. a bit beastly but might work ... Amazon.com: New 7 in 1 OTG Adapter 8 PIN Lightning to 3x USB Port 2.0 HUB Host Adapter Sd hc/ms/m2/tf Card Reader Camera Connection Kit for Ipad 4/ Ipad Air / air 2 / Pro ipad Mini / Mini with retina display: Computers & Accessories

Obviously, there are people who can DJ without computer, but who does? I'm not talking every now-and-then. I mean on a regular basis (i.e. Mix just posted a thread of him helping a DJ that still uses just CD's, but would like to switch to a computer).

Me, I use a PC/Serato DJ/Controller combination 100% of the time. Frankly, I couldn't imagine NOT using a computer/DJ software.

come on - let me at them LOL

I am sitting in my Cage just waiting to get out and say what I feel..............