Weddings You rock....

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

jokerswild

Chief Bottle Washer
Feb 11, 2007
Elkhart, IN
www.totalimpactdjs.com
This is an email I just recieved from my brides mother from my 8-08-09 wedding...

Mother of Bride said:
I am the mother of the bride at the eagleson wedding just wanted to tell you.......... YOU ROCK .......... my babys wedding was awsome due to your style and i will never forget that thanks to you, you blended in as part of the family i have one daughter and son to go you will be used but until then god bless you son and thans so much..

How freeking awesome is that!!!!

God I love doing this!!!!!!!!!!

What a great complement!!!

We make a positive impact in peoples' lives. Music is love and we are privileged to share music and love with others and get paid to do it, how great is that?

This is an email I just recieved from my brides mother from my 8-08-09 wedding...

Did they mention a doctor's name, who could remove the squirrel embedded under yer lip...? :sqlaugh: :rofl: :sqwink:

God I love doing this!!!!!!!!!!
i see that hat of yours getting a bit smaller,or is the head getting larger:sqwink:

good job.

I called her to personally thank her for the great comments... we had a very nice conversation.

I think this phone call added an indelable impression on her that someone made the effort to acknowlege their kind remarks personally.

I did find out she suffers from cancer so... after that call I said a little prayer for her.

The bride just posted a very nice review for us on Wedding Wire today...

Jennifer's Wedding Wire Review said:
I would recommend Rob to any future brides. He is funny and very professional. Me and my now husband had NO idea about music, names of bands or anything else that comes with picking music for a wedding. We gave Rob a few songs to work with and he was able to play great music that all our guest and our selves included could enjoy. When planning a wedding there is so much to stress about, Rob makes it where music is not one of them. I was able to have fun and enjoy my wedding without stessing over the music. Thank for everything Rob!

And then she also sent me this in an email:

Jennifer Email said:
i am so sorry it took so long to get back to you and to leave my review. I want to thank you for all your hard work. I meant everything I wrote in my review, I thank you for making my day special. I had so much fun and you made it very stress free. I really enjoyed using your service and Chad and I both agree that you did and GREAT job. I love the video's and really enjoyed chairing them with my friends, family and co workers. Again you did a great job and we really thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of our day.

Thanks you so much.

Does a happy dance....

Must be the week for "You Rock"

There was lady posted this on her FB status today

Anniversary party was a huge success, thanks Jeff Romard, Romard Sound...you rock!

Way to go Rob