Black Friday sales

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Here's the best deal I've found this season for DJs... a facade for $100. This product is identical to the American DJ Event Facade, which sells for $300. It's a 4-panel facade which surrounds a 4-foot table perfectly, it has a white powder-coated steel frame (more durable than aluminum and gives it better stability), and the spandex panels are removable and washable. It comes with a case, too. You can get it here - it shows up as $150, but the price drops to $99.99 when you enter the code SC48W5 at checkout. Note that it's currently on backorder... but the company is legit (I bought one from them a couple of months ago at the regular price and it's totally worth $150, but it's a no-brainer at $99.95).
Do you know of the PERFECT size carrying case for this? I will not buy a facade w/o a carrying case.

Reactions: Loneavenger
Last edited:
Here's the best deal I've found this season for DJs... a facade for $100. This product is identical to the American DJ Event Facade, which sells for $300. It's a 4-panel facade which surrounds a 4-foot table perfectly, it has a white powder-coated steel frame (more durable than aluminum and gives it better stability), and the spandex panels are removable and washable. It comes with a case, too. You can get it here - it shows up as $150, but the price drops to $99.99 when you enter the code SC48W5 at checkout. Note that it's currently on backorder... but the company is legit (I bought one from them a couple of months ago at the regular price and it's totally worth $150, but it's a no-brainer at $99.95).

Too bad they don't sell the matching bag: Equinox Foldable DJ Screen Replacement Bag

Denon DN-X1600 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer - $599.99

A Black Friday Special at Musician's Friend .. not sure how long it lasts. If you want a battle mixer .. this is a great price.

Denon DN-X1600 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer

485601000000000-00-500x500.jpg
image.php

Got myself a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones for $119 yesterday (Amazon Gold Box Special). My Pioneer HDJ-500s broke last week and all the Gorilla Glue in the world won't hold them together, so a replacement was needed. One of my friends is an A-T product rep and says that $119 is pretty much dealer cost, so I figured I'd take a chance. Last night I gigged with my Sony MDR-7506's... great for broadcasting (and great headphones in general), but not enough volume or heft.

I also purchased 2 new laptop power adapters (contain your excitement, please)... I discovered 3 hours into last night's gig that my backup laptop's adapter was no longer functioning.

Wow, crazy deal. Ordered one today. Thanks for the link!

Does anyone know if Virtual DJ will run Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals?

Not sure what one of our sponsors is offering (www.bestdealsdj.com) but Bill Cronheim at Entertainment Systems ( Log into Facebook | Facebook ) has posted these pre-Black Friday specials on lighting ....

Early Black Friday deals on ADJ gear.

Mega Flat Pak 8 buy two at only $ 449.95 each (That's only $ 56.24 per fixture and bags are included.)
Quad Scan Pro buy two at only $ 235 each
Led Tri Spot buy two at only $ 79 each
Inno Spot WiFly buy two at only $ 539 each
Dotz Panel 2.4 buy two at only $ 279 each
Octo Beam RGBW $ 239 each

Free shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $ 500

Maybe you guys missed the part where I said that it comes with a case: It comes with a case, too.

You said it but they didn't:

Foldable DJ Screen

Add new life to your road show with the Foldable DJ Screen from Equinox. This simple low cost, yet very effective light screen allows you to create your own unique effects using a vast array of LED fixtures (fixtures not included), meaning you can create something new for any occasion. Changing the fixtures from moonflower/goboflowers to color washes gives the user an endless amount of possibilities.

The system comprises of 4 rectangular screens fitted with lycra cloths which are both compact and lightweight in design allowing for easy transportation and quick set up and take down.

Features

• System includes: 4 rectangular screens and 4 lycra cloths
  • White steel finish
  • Compact and lightweight design
  • Velcro strips
  • Lycra cloths: Hand wash only at 30 degrees / Do not tumble dry

You said it but they didn't:

Good point. If it matter, it's identical to this product, right down to the case. Equinox is a European DJ gear brand, and I haven't found any other retailer in the US who's carrying the Equinox-branded version of this facade. Glad I bought one early.

LED or Plasma TV??? Which is a better way to go? I know a tad off topic, but waiting for BF deals

LED or Plasma TV??? Which is a better way to go? I know a tad off topic, but waiting for BF deals
LED .. Plasma is all but gone. Ideally you want LED back-lit and not LED side lit (cheaper) .. and definitely don't want flourescent lit.

If you look for >50", probably want to look at a 4K set instead of the typical Full HD .. they're not much more these days and will have a longer life. Less than 50" and you won't see a difference.

Reactions: Chuck The DJ
On sale tomorrow at the Microsoft store ..
Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition HD Touchscreen Laptop - $350

i5 processor, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HD. Not current gen processor (4th gen - currently just moved to 6th gen) but certainly adequate for DJ use.

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

Tech specs
Display

15.6 in Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen with Truelife (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
Processor
Intel Core i5-4210U 1.70 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.70 GHz
Memory
8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
Hard drive size
1TB 5400 RPM HDD
Operating system
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
Optical drive
DVD +/- RW
Media drive
SD card reader
Audio
Waves MaxxAudio
Video
Intel HD Graphics 4400 with shared graphics memory
Ports
1 USB 3.0 • 2 USB 2.0 • HDMI • Headphone output/Microphone input combo • LAN (10/100)
Battery
4-cell, 2750mAh*
Camera
HD webcam
Wireless
802.11a/b/g/n/ac (Miracast enabled)
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 4.0
Dimensions
14.90 x 10.25 x 0.95 in (380.00 x 260.40 x 24.05 mm)
Weight
5.30 lbs (2.40 kg)
Color
Silver
Other
Model number: i5558-5718SLV (Inspiron 5558) • Backlit keyboard • Precision touchpad • Keyboard travel: 1 mm • Touchpad dimensions: 105 x 80 mm • Security lock slot