I may not be able to use 1 of my subs this Saturday.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
No sir 2 powered tops and 1 sub will do just fine. All I need for me is a monitor.
No .. no .. I think they deserve a pair of Yorkies AND a pair of Earthquakes .. plus DSR tops AND the dual-ing Yamahas.

He's not assuming - he asked a question and instead of answering, you walked around it. His 'assumption' is based on most posts you've made here. Overall, you have barely charged, if at all - and when you have, you have had to split it with 47 partners and their girlfriends.
All I'm going to say is the event want well and I got a $50 tip. I will post a gig log later. I'm too tired right now.

Any bar that caters to corporate clients in a mid to high end hotel or corporate training center. My brother never witnessed a fight in the one he did karaoke in for 23 years. I deejayed there at least a dozen times...All middle class, middle to upper aged professionals were the patrons.

Also, if deejaying a bar to a chain restaurant like TGI Fridays for example....pretty low chances of there being fights breaking out there.

Sounds like in your area you walk in with white gloves on, my neck of the woods you keep the mud on your shoes

Sounds like in your area you walk in with white gloves on, my neck of the woods you keep the mud on your shoes

Nah, not really. I was just referring to a corporate government center down in Potomac, MD (a wealthy area). My brother had a karaoke show there for 23 years. He didn't survive the 3rd management company taking over the property though. They nixed him, and went with no entertainment for a while. I hear they brought back a new Karaoke DJ about a year after they got rid of him though.