Weddings Would you take this wedding?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Jon and I ain't kidding about the chicken wire.

When I was in service in the late '70s, I overnighted in Salem, VA. Visited a local joint for a few drinks. They had a stage that was completely surrounded by chicken wire from top to bottom. Bartender told me the bands wouldn't play in there otherwise. :)

I'm not gonna bother bidding. I know how much you like these high-class shindigs. :sqwink:

Good point. I do tend to lean towards these high brow events:sqrolleyes:

Jon and I ain't kidding about the chicken wire.

When I was in service in the late '70s, I overnighted in Salem, VA. Visited a local joint for a few drinks. They had a stage that was completely surrounded by chicken wire from top to bottom. Bartender told me the bands wouldn't play in there otherwise. :)

thats awesome, i live a hour away from salem.

an yes i would do the wedding

It was in the 80's and I was working for The Pros DJ service. I made $40. :sqerr:

At those rates I'd have started the fight myself. :D

In the early eighties I was probably doing much the same thing.
But, what better way is there for a fully-clothed college man to get paid $160 while hanging out in a sorority house?

I'd pass. Let someone else deal with it. I'm not hungry enough to put myself deliberately in that situation.

Pass... Who cares if they hate each other. You're still the entertainment and someone somewhere will make the point "Well if you were entertaining them, why'd they fight?"

Where is their venue? Will you be in an area where there will be other weddings or events? Will they pay for your body guards?

Just not the PR I'd want.