DBX GoRack - SUPER DEAL!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Wow .. good find.

Ordered one too - sure glad I just checked in here. Thank You djmagicmoments!!

He who dies with the most toys wins. Full Disclosure - I'll never catch up with Steve, but it's fun trying!

Last edited:
Stupid question, is this needed, should I get it ?
It's a toolbox, with things like feedback protection, compression, some EQing .. definitely worth $29 .. I'm thinking of buying and I already have 2 other DriveRacks.

OK .. I have one coming too .. Free shipping to boot .. not sure if anyone is making any money on these.

Stupid question, is this needed, should I get it ?

+1

I believe it is not "NEEDED". I think with older muddy powered speakers then this GoRack could certainly improve the sound. By how much is the question though. Not sure you would notice a difference on higher end speakers with a good mixer, sound card etc. already in place.

For being only $29.95...that is a great deal though.

+1

I believe it is not "NEEDED". I think with older muddy powered speakers then this GoRack could certainly improve the sound. By how much is the question though. Not sure you would notice a difference on higher end speakers with a good mixer, sound card etc. already in place.

For being only $29.95...that is a great deal though.
The Drive rack PA plus I have in my main system real helps with my DXR over DXS system, it's a very noticeable difference, I would run with out it,

Alright...I'll play too and purchase one!

...I just noticed it also has a AUX INPUT on the back of the unit. You could plug in a phone or mp3 player via aux cable into this unite, and out into two powered speakers, and have better processed sound. That in itself is worth the $30.

Reactions: Scott Hanna
Alright...I'll play too and purchase one!

...I just noticed it also has a AUX INPUT on the back of the unit. You could plug in a phone or mp3 player via aux cable into this unite, and out into two powered speakers, and have better processed sound. That in itself is worth the $30.
You will like it, I've been working on an Ipad based ceremony system, this will definitely be used in that

$29.95 is incredible deal. It's $89.99 to 99.99 at most retaielers. They must have had a bulk order and need to unload inventory. After the free shipping they must be giving them away.

I just noticed it also has a AUX INPUT on the back of the unit. You could plug in a phone or mp3 player via aux cable into this unite, and out into two powered speakers, and have better processed sound. That in itself is worth the $30.

You will like it, I've been working on an Ipad based ceremony system, this will definitely be used in that

Just keep in mind that the Aux Input bypasses the processing, with the exception of 'Advanced'. Under Advanced, it 'moves the Subharmonic Synthesis processing and adds EQ processing to the AUX INPUT. Use this option when you don’t want signals connected to the MIC/LINE inputs to be processed with Subharmonic Synthesis and want to add equalization to the AUX INPUT signal.'

Here's the manual - goRack_Manual

Reactions: PhaseIIPro and SEDJ