Did you see what's new with this presidential election?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
THEY ASSULTED CHACHI!!!!:laugh:

No, no, no... say it isn't so. Not Chachi!!!:laugh:

Scott Baio Claims Physical Attack by Chili Pepper's Wife Over Trump

Nancy Mack, who's married to Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, ALLEGEDLY attacked Chachi because of his support of Donald Trump. He filed a police report, and according to Chachi, she repeately screamed "Grab 'em by the pussy." during the assult. Curiously, Mack grabbed Chachi under his arms and then started shaking and pushing him. I guess she didn't know exactly where Chachi's "pussy" was!:laugh:

OK... I don't know why I find this story SO hillarious!:laugh:... I just do. But it's really pretty creepy in SO many ways!:laugh:

PLEASE!!!...STOP THE CRAZINESS!!:laugh:

I fear Mike Seaver (Kirk Cameron) is their next victim!!!:laugh:

I can understand why she is so upset. If Hilary would have won, she feels that love, respect, tolerance, and acceptance would have ruled the day. But with Trump in charge, she fears some may feel like they can just physically attack someone who disagrees with them, so she attacked someone who disagrees with her:)

The most important thing about Trump isn't policy or programs. It's crushing and destroying political correctness and identity politics. We need to be able to say we don't like people and that's that. We need to be able to be insulting again, especially when conduct or philosophy DESERVES ridicule and dismemberment. We need to get rid of the word police, and we need to return to freedom of association, and its concomitant, freedom of disassociation. And we need to trash and burn the mentality that supports petting ponies, safe spaces, trigger warnings, and other pusillanimous pipsqueakery. In other words, we need to return to freedom and away from the tyranny of the progressive eunuchs.

Allrighty then ...

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
The most important thing about Trump isn't policy or programs. It's crushing and destroying political correctness and identity politics. We need to be able to say we don't like people and that's that. We need to be able to be insulting again, especially when conduct or philosophy DESERVES ridicule and dismemberment. We need to get rid of the word police, and we need to return to freedom of association, and its concomitant, freedom of disassociation. And we need to trash and burn the mentality that supports petting ponies, safe spaces, trigger warnings, and other pusillanimous pipsqueakery. In other words, we need to return to freedom and away from the tyranny of the progressive eunuchs.

OK... I was just starting to feel OK with the election; now I'm frightened.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any point spread on tomorrow's actual election? :)

And then maybe we can go to Africa and grab us a few slaves and maybe shoot up a Mosque and an abortion clinic for shits and giggles :worriedsmoker:

Reactions: adj2ent
And then maybe we can go to Africa and grab us a few slaves and maybe shoot up a Mosque and an abortion clinic for shits and giggles :worriedsmoker:

Free speech and the exercise thereof is to be linked with slavery and felonies? I think that is exactly why we elected Trump. The effort to kill free speech with preposterous and irrational linkages to criminal/sociopathological behavior has gone way too far. It's intellectually dishonest, and it's time to push back. I interpret our election as a rejection of the petty tyranny of political correctness. If one wishes to analyze and find fault or evil with a philosophy, or a religion, or a person, or a group, that is one's right as an American. Free speech is more important than feelings, and I think we've turned 180 degrees and are heading back to valuing the right of people to speak, to judge, to explain, and to critique WITHOUT LIMITATION.

If we didn't reverse course, we'd be headed here, and I'm not going!
UW-Milwaukee Posters Warn Students Not to Say ‘Politically Correct’, Or Use Words Like ‘Lame’, ‘Crazy’ and ‘Trash’

Free speech and the exercise thereof is to be linked with slavery and felonies? I think that is exactly why we elected Trump. The effort to kill free speech with preposterous and irrational linkages to criminal/sociopathological behavior has gone way too far. It's intellectually dishonest, and it's time to push back. I interpret our election as a rejection of the petty tyranny of political correctness. If one wishes to analyze and find fault or evil with a philosophy, or a religion, or a person, or a group, that is one's right as an American. Free speech is more important than feelings, and I think we've turned 180 degrees and are heading back to valuing the right of people to speak, to judge, to explain, and to critique WITHOUT LIMITATION.

If we didn't reverse course, we'd be headed here, and I'm not going!
UW-Milwaukee Posters Warn Students Not to Say ‘Politically Correct’, Or Use Words Like ‘Lame’, ‘Crazy’ and ‘Trash’

I'm not quite sure you understand free speech. You are free to say anything you want and people are free to get offended. You also can't say what you want without fear of reprisal you are responsible for what you say

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM
I have a question for those who don't like that the government bailed out the 3 big auto makers in this country. In the last 5 years did you purchase a new vehicle to help them out so they didn't have to look for the government to bail them out?

I'm not quite sure you understand free speech. You are free to say anything you want and people are free to get offended. You also can't say what you want without fear of reprisal you are responsible for what you say

Let me explain it. The ONLY reprisal to free speech should be opposing free speech. There should be no other reprisal available. We all need to be strong enough to be exposed to all views, and respond to views we deem to be incorrect using our right of free speech. That is not what we have, but that is where we are going to go, and that is why we elected Donald Trump.

So if one is offended at an idea presented by another he may 1) present an effective opposing view or 2) shut up. That should be the end of it. No laws, no lawsuits, no damages, no legal recourse, none of it.

Let me explain it. The ONLY reprisal to free speech should be opposing free speech. There should be no other reprisal available. We all need to be strong enough to be exposed to all views, and respond to views we deem to be incorrect using our right of free speech. That is not what we have, but that is where we are going to go, and that is why we elected Donald Trump.

So if one is offended at an idea presented by another he may 1) present an effective opposing view or 2) shut up. That should be the end of it. No laws, no lawsuits, no damages, no legal recourse, none of it.

Believe me I'm no champion for Political Correctness but there's far too many people that want to swing it the opposite way.

Free speech isn't really free there is a cost to everything you say. You are free to say you are going to blow up a building but you are not free from reprisal for saying that. Yes this is the extreme but there are people that don't get that part of free speech

People that get offended because my ideas are different than theirs need to grow a pair and I agree that in most cases it's used as a crutch for people that have no real argument but at the same time there needs to be some tempering what you say also. There's a fine line between free speech and hate speech. At no time should your freedoms infringe on another persons freedom.

Here's a guy that feels like he is excercising his freedom of speech. Do you feel this is right? (this was shot in Canada by the way)

The guy is a lunatic and appears to have made physical contact at the beginning of the video. However, I don't think a road rage incident is the correct vehicle for a discussion of free speech. Nonetheless, he should be allowed to state his obviously irrational viewpoints on race, religion, politics, etc without any limitation. I don't believe in censoring hate speech. We are free to hate and free to love. And speak about it freely. Some people and some ideas and some things should be rationally hated, and we should be free to discuss it and state our viewpoints, however out of the mainstream or extreme they may sound. Because words are not actions. And words cannot violate rights, only actions can. We should enjoy absolute and unfettered freedom to speak any and all words and any and all ideas. Even potentially evil or odious ideas. Nothing should be off the table of ideas. We are free to explain why we hate, or love, or agree, or disagree, with a person or a group, and we should be free to do so without political limitation.

Ultimately, punishing evil thoughts such as those expressed here will take place organically through social controls. Would you hire this guy if he was a DJ after seeing this video? I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him, professionally or socially. THAT is how he will get his for his irrational racism. But we must not be afraid to hear him out, judge him, and act accordingly.

PC may have gone too far..I don't know. I don't see it alot online..LOL

What bothers me a bit is trump's pics for his cabinet - he's picking those that are used to giving order, not folks used to negotiation and politics (all CEOs and generals). Now they are leaders..and we've been lacking leadership..so this could work well or go nowhere.

Bigger concern is he's picking folks that want to fight/dismember the dept's and agencies he's putting them in charge of. If you want a major roll back of gov't this may be a good thing..but if you think we've made progress in EPA, labor, FDA, etc over the past 50 years this could be a bad roll back.

It'd be one thing to put a DJ in charge of the music dept - very different if that DJ has been trying to ban rock and roll or hip hop.

You can have all the freedom you want - till it bothers me, then no you can't have it. You want to burn a pile of leaves in your backyard? fine - I don't want to smell them. You want to play your music loud? Go for it - I don't want to hear it though.

You dislike blacks/gays/foreigner - whatever - fine, but if you won't serve them equally in public (aka as a business owner) then you're impinging on their freedom to shop/buy/choose.

Too many take it too far - the company that pollutes or cuts back and ends up selling tainted food, etc.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Not quite the same thing.
One could say buying american helps them more than buying foreign..but HOW does that help? My chevy truck was build in mexico, my subaru in indiana.
If jobs are what I care about I did more by buying the 'foreign' car.

now subaru sell about 2% of all the cars in the US - a tiny fraction - and BMW sells fewer yet. Neither needed bailed out..why not?

Better run companies maybe?

Walmart is doing great - sears/kmart failing. Should we bail out S/K or not? What about all the video stores that closed 5 years ago? 30 years ago there were 250 blast furnaces making steel in PA. Today there are 4. That's a LOT of jobs lost. Yet we still have steel.

Sometimes business moves on..technology, trends, laws, etc.

We've saved chrysler at least twice...if it failed and closed as AMC, Hudson, Packard, Studebaker (and dozens of others) did what happens? Assuming people still are buying cars they'll just buy them from other companies, that perhaps thru the increased demand will hire those workers.

I have a question for those who don't like that the government bailed out the 3 big auto makers in this country. In the last 5 years did you purchase a new vehicle to help them out so they didn't have to look for the government to bail them out?

The guy is a lunatic and appears to have made physical contact at the beginning of the video. However, I don't think a road rage incident is the correct vehicle for a discussion of free speech. Nonetheless, he should be allowed to state his obviously irrational viewpoints on race, religion, politics, etc without any limitation. I don't believe in censoring hate speech. We are free to hate and free to love. And speak about it freely. Some people and some ideas and some things should be rationally hated, and we should be free to discuss it and state our viewpoints, however out of the mainstream or extreme they may sound. Because words are not actions. And words cannot violate rights, only actions can. We should enjoy absolute and unfettered freedom to speak any and all words and any and all ideas. Even potentially evil or odious ideas. Nothing should be off the table of ideas. We are free to explain why we hate, or love, or agree, or disagree, with a person or a group, and we should be free to do so without political limitation.

Ultimately, punishing evil thoughts such as those expressed here will take place organically through social controls. Would you hire this guy if he was a DJ after seeing this video? I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him, professionally or socially. THAT is how he will get his for his irrational racism. But we must not be afraid to hear him out, judge him, and act accordingly.

So you don't see that guy infringing on the "Packis" freedom of movement or security of person? Is the right to "free speech" more important than other rights?

to the extent that he blocked their way physically and made some kind of physical contact at the very beginning of the video, he's guilty of some form of disorderly conduct or assault. The use of the racial slur shows mental retardation and bad manners, however there is no violation of law. Nor should there be. however, there is a concept known as "fighting words" and he may attract his own demise if he were to say what he said to the wrong person. that "wrong person" would also be dead wrong to assault him based on the racial slur, but we all know that many people lack focus and discipline to shrug off a stupid insult. I would say it is retarded to utter ethnic slurs. I would say it is equally retarded to respond to them with violent force. But retards are all around us don't you know. I say we keep it on the street. And out of the courts. We can all decide the limits of free speech on our own individually and personally without any help from governments or political correctness bureaus.

I clicked on the link, but then I saw that it was on the Clinton News Network. Exited out in a jiffy! :)

Repeal Obamacare. I don't care how much the pundits say it "costs". Repeal that $hit and replace it with anything else. West Virginia voted Trump because they were left in the dark by Obama's war on coal. Coal may not be the future regardless, but you can't declare war on an industry which was strong for a certain area of the country, and offer nothing in return for them. West Virginia was hit hard through out the Obama Years.

Keeping Obamacare will cost Americans WAY MORE than repealing it. The Tax Fine is stupid, and should be illegal. The Ridiculous premiums are a joke at this point. The Deductibles are beyond Stupid. It's a catastrophe, and Americans have had this $hit shoved down their throats.

...You live in Canada. ...Try living in Arizona where premiums are set to sky rocket 119%. My wife and I are about to pay $80 a month more for our family plan than we were just a few months ago through her work....for what? For it being a new year? That means my wife and I now have $960 less a year in our pockets? The system is a bunch of BS!